Applications are currently invited from interested and qualified candidates wishing to be enrolled in the 2022 Stryker Internship program for young graduates. This internship program is available in South Africa and open to graduates/graduate students with certain qualities.
At Stryker, Customer Service filing clerk is supporting Customer Service in obtaining invoices, delivery notes, POD’s and PO’s if requested. It is the responsibility of the filing clerk to ensure all documentation are safely filed and documented for audit purposes.-
Program Type: Student/Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree
Nationality: South Africans
Stryker Internship Program | What to Expect
The use of appropriate and effective communication and coordination behaviors and fundamentally upholding good documentation practices, Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing the supporting documents of invoices whenever requested
- Keep filing up to date
- Partnering with warehouse, reps and courier Services Company and making sure the proof of deliveries are received and safely filed
- Archiving of old documents and keeping the filing room neat
- Ensure old invoices and documents are send to Metro file and requests for invoices if needed are communicated to Metro file, and keeping track of documents submitted thereof.
- Collect Proof of Delivery from Sales Reps, warehouse and courier companies and collate with all order documents for submission and filing.
- Run daily report on invoices done previous day to ensure all invoices are submitted with the correct documentation for filing
- Following up with CSD administrators on outstanding invoices not submitted.
- To be trained on CSD tasks to assist CSD in generating quotes, sales orders and invoice
- Handling internal/external customer queries on invoices
- Liaise with Management, Customer Service, Sales, WHS, Kit Support and Customers through clear communication.
To be eligible for this program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Matric or equivalent
- Up to 2 Years’ experience in an administrative role required
- Fluency in English, spoken & written
- Intermediate IT knowledge (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, Internet)Application Procedures
- Basic ERP system knowledge preferred
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Stryker Internship Program can proceed to apply online through the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details