All is now set for the 2021 Nigerian Police Recruitment Round which seeks to absorb up to 10000 constables into the Nigerian Police Force. The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) confirms the application portal will be open on Monday the 18th of October through to Tuesday 26th of October 2021.
Candidates will be able to complete their application, check their recruitment status and print their Computer Based Test (CBT) by visiting the recruitment portal via policerecruitment.gov.ng once the exercise has been kickstarted.
- The Nigerian Police recruitment 2021 exercise is a concluding part of the exercise which was started last year on the approval of the president.
- About 10,000 new police officers will be recruited into the force in this application round
- Candidates needs to qualify for a Computer Based Test (CBT) after a physical screening exercise
- Candidates for the next stage will be required to print out their examination slip which must be presented on the examination date scheduled for Friday 29th and Saturday 30th October 2021 at designated centres across the country.
Participation in the 2021 recruitment exercise requires that you have also participated in the physical screening exercise. Eligible candidates can proceed as follows;
- visit the portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to get started
- Click on ‘Check Status‘ to know if you are eligible for the next stage
- Login to the portal by entering you email and password in the appropriate space
- If you are qualified, then click on ‘Print Slip‘ to get your examination slip ready for the computer based test (CBT).
In the course of the recruitment exercise, candidates are advised to regularly check their email and phone numbers for notifications regarding their application.
- There are no application fees or charges attached to the Nigerian Police recruitment exercise, hence, candidates should be ware of the activities of fraudsters
- Candidates are able to call 08100004507 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries about the recruitment exercise.