Malardalen University Scholarship to study in Sweden 2022: Studying in Sweden can be a very rewarding experience for postgraduate studies. Applications are invited from international students applying to study for a Masters degree at Malardalen University in Sweden for the 2022 academic session.
The Malardalen University Masters Programs scholarships is aimed at supporting qualified students coming from outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland and who are required to pay tuition fees. Students at Malardalen University are offered access to tools and the opportunity they need to create their future. The Malardalen University scholarship one of the many masters scholarships in Sweden.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Malardalen University
Scholarship to be taken in: Sweden
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fees waiver
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students (non EU/EEA)
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply for admission into any eligible Malardalen University masters programs for the 2022 academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained good bachelor results in relevant courses from recognized universities.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must have chosen the university as their first choice when applying for admission.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
Applicants from Countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland are eligible to apply except students from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia but should instead apply for the Swedish Institute Study Scholarship
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to complete the application form for the Malardalen University Scholarship and submit it along with their supporting documents through www.universityadmissions.se before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1 February, 2022