At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. The company’s unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.-
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree
Nationality: Any nationality
As an intern, you will take charge of the following responsibilities: Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: – Vodacom, APEX BI, Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Actively participate in training as required.
Applicants are expected to meet the following condition for this opportunity:
- Bachelor degree
- Good people and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants seeking to be part of the Henkel IT Internship Program are to apply online as applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Ongoing