The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Graduate Recruitment Programme 2021 is now open for young graduates from Nigeria wishing to develop a career in the banking profession. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply.
Successful UBA graduate trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on the job learning). To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Targeted at: Recent Graduates
Program Duration: No duration
Slots: Not stated.
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
- Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
- Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives amongst others….
We are searching for young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join our Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees, will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates for the United Bank for Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme should click here to start application
Application Deadline: 22 October, 2021