University of Macau Scholarships in China for International Students: International students applying for undergraduate and masters study programme in china for the new academic session are encouraged to take advantage of the University of Macau scholarships for international students. for international students at the university seeks to reward those who have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance.
If you are an international student applying for full-time Bachelor’s or masters degree programme, you can be awarded the scholarship which is a form of China Scholarship for international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Macau
Scholarship to be taken in: China
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Undergraduate and Masters
Nationality: International Students
University of Macau Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Macau Scholarships in China for International Students , applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria;
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree scholarship at the university must be international students enrolled in a full-time course at the university for the referenced academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarships in China at the university must have obtained relevant high-school certificates required for admission into an undergraduate study programme at the University of Macau.
- Applicants for the masters scholarship in China at the university must be international fee-paying students who have been admitted into a full-time masters programme at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- Waiver of:
- Tuition fee;
- Undergraduate Residential College fee (shared bedroom);
- Postgraduate House (twin room) fee
- Honours College certificate programme fee (if applicable); and
- Minor programme fee (if applicable).
- The maximum term of the Scholarship is 4 or 5 years for undergraduate and 2 to 3years for masters
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the for the University of Macau international scholarships are to apply for admission into an eligible course at the university and if offered admission will be considered for the scholarship award.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Visit the Official Website for more Details