Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship for International Students: Swedish Defence University is pleased to offer UHR Scholarship to the deserving international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. This scholarship is administered by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR). The scholarship covers the tuition fee for both academic years of the Master’s programme.
The scholarship programme is aimed at well-qualified students from countries, other than EU/EEA countries and Switzerland (in accordance with Regulation 2010:543), who wish to study at Swedish universities or colleges. Only applicants in the current application round can apply for the scholarship since the scholarship is targeted at newly admitted students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swedish Defence University, Sweden
Scholarships to be taken at: Swedish Defence University, Sweden
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International students
Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Swedish Defence University, Sweden. Additionality possess;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Swedish Defence University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Please fill in the application form. No supporting documents are needed for the Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship since they are all available for you admission evaluation through www.universityadmissions.se.
The scholarship recipients will be notified right after the Admission results in early April 2022. If you have not received an email by April 30, please consider your scholarship application as unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2022
Visit the Official website for further details