Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2022 Grant: Businesses and start-ups within Africa are invited to apply for the 2022 Grant Cycle of Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation – an opportunity to get funded and develop your business. Application for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2022 Grant Cycle is currently open and the process is expected to last six(6) to eight (8) weeks.
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making nonprofit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non – profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent. By funding focused-interventions, they work across a broad spectrum of developmental issues clustered within their focus areas (link focus areas tab).
- If you are a Nigerian organization applying for this grant, the organization must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission for a least TWO years (24 months).
- If you are an organization within Africa, applying for this grant, your organization should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within your respective countries for not less than TWO years (24 months).
- Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization.(GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
- ACT Foundation will not fund any nonprofit whose official bank account name is different from the name of the organization.
- It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
- You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
- You be required to show audited financial report of no longer than two years before the application to receive funds.
- Organization must show track record of past projects and work done within the ACT Foundation focus area of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Environment.
- Proposed projects/programs must have a maximum life cycle of 12 months i.e. it must be executed and completed within 6 to 12 months.
- The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
- The organization is required to be open to an independent audit of the disbursed grants by the Foundation.
- Be a non-profit/non-governmental organization registered under the relevant Laws of the country where it is implementing;
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Program/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
- Program must be innovative and impact driven;
ACT Foundation grants WILL NOT be extended to the following:
- Non-profit without a legal Board of Directors or Trustee (as stated in your registration documents)
- Any entity that has mismanaged other Foundations funds in the past
- Political parties, campaigns groupings, institutions or their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Organizations that advocate, promote, or espouse inhumane policies, illegal activities or terrorism.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2022 Grant Cycle are to complete an online application
The application process will take Six (6) – Eight (8) weeks
- The Foundation only recognizes communication in English. All applications and further correspondences must be communicated only in English.
- All applications will be made via the online application portal.
- Please confirm that you have adequate internet connection to fill in the application online.
- Ensure that you answer all compulsory questions.
- Ensure that you review your information carefully as required before submitting the form.
- Ensure that you are using the required brohttps://scholarshipmag.com/wser (Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome)
- The duration of the proposed program must be within a maximum of 12 month
- The Foundation reserves the right to disqualify applications that lack the required information.
- Any conflict of interest should be declared at the application stage
- Kindly ensure that you submit an active email address while completing the application form
Only organizations whose applications are successful will be contacted to submit full proposals.
Application Deadline: November 7, 2021.