UPG Sustainability leadership Program 2022 Application Round: If you want to be part in bringing the change the world need, the United People Global (UPG) is now accepting applications for its UPG Sustainability Leadership. The program which is fully-funded to the United States opens to interested participants worldwide.
United People Global (UPG) is a community that encourages and enables people to participate in making the world a better place. This is achieved in various ways and especially by contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). UPG works to raise awareness, strengthen belief, facilitate collaboration and foster community.
Program Sponsor(s): United People Global (s)
Program Type: Leadership Training
Program Location: Rockland, Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership, USA
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Worldwide
Slots: 500 to be trained, 60 funded to USA
United People Global Sustainability leadership Program | Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 18-35 years of age.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, capable of overcoming major challenges and able to think outside the box
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- The training will be in English, the participant must have a good command of the English language.
- Candidates from all genders and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Participants will have the costs of the program covered – Training material. Accommodation, subsistence, local transportation, international flights (a round trip flight from participant’s hometown to the US).
P.S: Visas are not included in the costs of the program, and selected applicants are entirely responsible for covering these expenses. UPG will send visa application letters to assist with the process (if necessary).
How-to-Apply: Competition for the United People Global Sustainability leadership Program (UPGSL) is merit-based. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Individuals and Institutions of any nature interested in sending candidates, are entitled to apply for the program. When completing the application, please note:
- Applications must be completed online; applications that are mailed, faxed or emailed to UPG will not be accepted;
- Questions that are marked with a red asterisk must be answered;
- Individuals may only submit one application. If an applicant submits two applications using different email addresses, then the individual will be disqualified;
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details