SJTU International Graduate Scholarships to Study in China: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) is pleased to announce the SJTU International Graduate Scholarships for students to study in China. Each year SJTU admits students from countries all over the world to study in the university.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is a world-renowned higher education institution and one of the top universities in China. It is a comprehensive, research-oriented, and internationalized university with world-class facilities for learning and research. Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships is available for the 2022/2023 academic session.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Scholarship to be taken in: China
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Applicants for the SJTU scholarships must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens applying for a full-time graduate study programme at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University for the referenced academic session.
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized university across the world.
- Applicants for the doctoral scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized university across the world.
- Applicants must possess proficiency in Chinese or English language.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials evident in their scholarly publications.
- How-to-Apply: Applicants can apply for the international graduate scholarships in two ways:
- Applying through SJTU: Applicants are to apply online at http://apply.sjtu.edu.cn/ applicants should choose “apply for scholarship through SJTU” and follow the steps online. Applicants should complete the scholarship application procedures in time according to the requirements of the university.
- Applying for scholarships through Chinese Embassies/Consulates in the home country: Applicants may also apply to the Chinese Embassies/Consulates in the home country for scholarship opportunities. The application schedules varies from country to country. Please consult the Chinese Embassy/Consulate about its application schedule, eligibility, requirements, procedures, documents, agency number, programme category.
- December 15 deadline for 1st Round scholarship application
- March 31 deadline for 2nd Round scholarship application
- May 31 deadline for self-supported application