Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for Postgraduates 2022: Applications are invited from qualified postgraduate candidates for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship for postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom.
The Pershing Square Foundation awards full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/ Pershing Square Foundation
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Oxford
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Scholarship Slot: 6
Nationality: International students
Scholarships are awarded to individuals with:
- Academic achievement, demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in their career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
- Applicants who apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of partner 1+1 MBA programme; and to the MBA (as a separate application).
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to ensure that they apply for the partnering master’s programmes in order to be considered for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship.
Applicants will be required to submit an essay in their application form of no more than 500 words addressing the question: How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?
Application Deadline: 12 January 2022