Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships: Applications are invited from international students for the Excellence Scholarships financed by the legacy of Justus & Louise Van Effen for the 2022/23 academic session at TU Delft, Netherlands.
The Foundation Justus & Louise Van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international master’s students who are passionate about solving societal issues and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Justus & Louise Van Effen Foundation
Scholarship Type: Tuition waiver
Host Institution(s): TU Delft
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
To be apply for the Excellence Scholarships at TU Delft, applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Excellent international students who have been conditionally admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- Possess a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
- Applicant must submit a complete application on or before the scholarship deadline.
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- Contribution for the living expenses.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships are to apply for admission into the eligible MSc programme at TU Delft and thereafter proceed to complete their MSc application.
Applicants will be required to upload the Scholarship Application Form as well as two reference letters (in one PDF document) before the application deadline. Applicants are to also upload the English language certificate.
- English Language Certificate
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Identity
- Reference Letters (If applicable)
- Portfolio (If applicable)
- GRE (If applicable)
Application Deadline: 1 December 2021 (23:59 CET)