Applications are currently invited from eligible applicants wishing to apply for Schneider Electric Internships Program. This opportunity will energize your career, empower you to turn career goals with unique opportunity to gain real-world experience and mentorship in an internship.
With an internship or co-op at Schneider Electric you will gain real-world experience and mentorship from your team while contributing to actual projects and solutions to support the business
Company/Organisation(s): Schneider Electric
Program Type: Undergraduate & Graduate internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 3 – 12 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Target: Students, Young Graduates
Nationality: Any Nationality
Schneider Electric offer internships and co-ops across, with flexible scheduling based on student and business needs:
- Attend networking events with local managers and leaders
- Career series sessions facilitated by the university recruiting team and internship program manager discussing topics such as resume development, networking, development programs and full-time opportunities with SE
- Gain real-world experience with a global Fortune 500 company
To participate in this program, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be actively pursuing an academic degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Inter-personal skills are also essential to maintain the strong team atmosphere that currently exists within our group.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Typical degree programs hire for include:
- Sciences, and more
How-to-Apply: All applications for the Schneider Electric Internships programme are to be done online via the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified