Hewlett Packard Software Engineering Internship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified South Africans for a Software Engineering Internship position at Hewlett Packard aimed at creating technology solutions that advance the way people live and work.
The internship offers the intern an opportunity to be trained in a dynamic and diverse work environment to enhance career and skills development. It provides private mentoring and coaching, launch and learn sessions with the broader company, pair and mob programming opportunity.
Company/Organization: Hewlett Packard
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Location: South Africa
Program Targeted at: Graduates
Program Duration: Not specified
Slots: Not stated.
To be eligible for the software engineering internship, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with a focus in computer science, Information technology.
- Be collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Must be comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Be a passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Possess an exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills, a fast learner and hooked on web development.
- Competitive salary and extensive social benefits.
- Career support and development
- Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Software Engineering Internship at Hewlett Packard are to apply online while ensuring that they provide the needed information.
Application Deadline: Not specified