Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in a Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship program open to young graduate candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree. The internship opportunity is available for all nationalities.
A Chevron HES summer internship provides an opportunity to learn about the energy industry while helping us meet a critical priority – monitoring and protecting the safety and health of the people, the environment in the operations, and the communities where you work.
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
All interns will join a team of health, environment and safety professionals within an operating company, a technical services organization, or the corporate headquarters. You will collaborate to:
- Improve the overall performance of the organization with respect to health, environment and safety.
- Monitoring and protecting the safety and health of the people,
- The environment in the operations, and the communities where you work
To be eligible for Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following:
- Safety sciences
- Industrial health and safety
- Occupational safety and health
- Industrial hygiene
- Civil, chemical,environmental or mechanical engineering degree with an emphasis in safety or industrial hygiene.
How-to-Apply: To participate in the Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship, interested applicants should submit an online application through the special recruiting events for professionals and students.
Application Deadline: Not Specified