Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship:The Western Union Foundation announces her 2021 Global Scholarship Program. The program which is also known as WU Scholars is targeted at boosting the education needs of young people around the globe.
The WU Scholars program was launched to provide scholarships to typically underserved populations that face daunting barriers to access, so that they too can gain a higher education and have a better chance of supporting themselves and their communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Western Union Foundation.
Scholarship Type: Fully or partly funded scholarships
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Scholarships
Slots: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Nationality: See scholarship eligibility for details on this
Eligibility for the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2021 are as follows;
- Applicants must be an international student enrolled in the 2021-22 academic session.
- Applicants must be students in their final or penultimate year of a full-time undergraduate degree program at an accredited higher education institution in US, UK, Europe, Singapore, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Must be in good academic standing, have high ambitions, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen filed of study.
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- Applicants will be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community-Mindedness.
Successful applicants will receive scholarship worth USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified candidates for the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship should complete an online nomination forms and submit same before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2021 at 11:59 PM ET