Applications are hereby invited from interested and outstanding students for Bridging Gaps internship programmes for Young Graduates. This internship program is available for young graduates who wish to meet their career and professional goals.
Bridging Gaps is a facilitator of customized, professional internship program in the beautiful city of Cape Town. The entire program is tailored to meet your personal and professional goals and the organisation will facilitate your entire trip such as booking flights and organising visas, arrange your accommodation and transport.-
Company/Organisation(s): Bridging Gaps
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
Bridging Gaps programmes are tailored to meet your personal and professional goals and we offer a wide range of opportunities in a number of inspiring local organizations through the following guidelines:
- All the start dates and durations of our internships are completely flexible.
- We facilitate internship opportunities in more than 25 different fields of work.
- We pride ourselves in offering unparalleled on the ground support and guidance to each of our interns.
- We collaborate with some of Cape Town’s most innovative, dynamic and exciting companies.
- A local mentor to support you in every aspect of life in Cape Town
To be eligible for Bridging Gaps internship program, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must have first degree or equivalent.
- Get field experience in real-world conservation and community development work
- Gain insight into careers within the sustainable development sector
- Receive direction from an internship supervisor
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Bridging Gaps internship program, candidates are given the opportunity to apply online for the internship program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified