The University of Toronto is pleased to announced the Metro International Secondary Academy Award of Excellence awarded to domestic or international undergraduate students entering their first year of study based on academic merit.
University of Toronto offers an unparalleled array of academic opportunities and experiences. Find out about U of T’s undergraduate admission requirements and what you will need to present based on your academic background. Learn about specific program requirements, English language requirements, transfer credit information and important application dates and deadlines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 and two additional awards of $2,500
Number of Awards: 3 Awards per year
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International students
- To be awarded to domestic or international undergraduate students entering their first year of study based on academic merit.
- Preference will be given to graduates of the Metro International Secondary Academy.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Toronto’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- One award at $5,000 will be awarded to the student with the highest average
- Two additional awards of $2,500 will be awarded, based on academic merit.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are required to apply to join the University of Toronto. On the application page, you’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
Application Deadline: Open (Annually)