Applications are hereby invited from candidates who are passionate about mental health to participate in GEI Mental Health Internship and would like to develop professional skills while being immersed in the culture of a fascinating country.
Enroll in a Mental Health Internship in Rwanda, share your knowledge and skills with selected local host institutions and organizations, and gain insight into the very special mental health situation in the country.-
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Rwanda
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
GEI Mental Health Internship | What to Expect
The Global Evaluation Initiative (GEI) is an inclusive global partnership committed to developing country-owned, sustainable monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks and capacities to promote the use of evidence in public decision-making, enhance accountability, and achieve better results. GEI will address this growing and urgent need for timely and reliable use of evidence in decision-making through the following:
- Coordinating and expanding evaluation capacity development (ECD) programs
- Supporting countries to build and strengthen M&E frameworks and capacities that encourage better-informed decision processes
- Catalyzing strategic partnerships through the convening of M&E actors and experts
- Leveraging local, regional, and global knowledge to provide effective and contextually relevant M&E solutions
- Through combined efforts, GEI will contribute to more relevant and effective policy interventions, better and more timely responses to shocks, and, ultimately, to enhance progress toward countries’ national development goals and the SDGs.
To be eligible for GEI Mental Health Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Placements are available to students and professionals in the various mental health disciplines and related subjects
- Program available students, new graduates and working professionals
- Get field experience in real-world conservation and community development work
- Gain insight into careers within the sustainable development sector
- Receive direction from an internship supervisor
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the GEI Mental Health Internships program should proceed to apply online through the link provided.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details