Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022: Students around the globe are invited to apply for the French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships aimed at foreign students wishing to enrol in a Masters and PhD studies at any French Institution of learning.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): French Government
Scholarship to be taken at: French higher education institutions
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Scholarship Slots: Not specified.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas
Nationality: Foreign students
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 | ELIGIBILITY
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages;
- applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and
- applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants should refer to the Eiffel Programme guide – 2022 Session for details on how to apply.
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact program anchor.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact program anchor in order download the application files.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of September 27, 2021
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 7th 2022.
- Publication of results: week of April 28, 2022