Imperial College Business School is pleased to announce the Global Leadership Scholarship and awards available for September 2022 entry. International students are welcome to apply
BI Global Leadership Scholarship is available to MSc International Management applicants demonstrating an outstanding track record of leadership and/or outstanding leadership potential, a focused career plan and a strong overall application
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College Business School (BI)
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Host Institution(s): Imperial College Business School (BI)
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified.
Study Level: Postgraduate (Master’s).
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: BI Presidential Scholarships at BI Norwegian Business School
BI Global Leadership Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader.
- Eligible programmes: MSc International Management.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and/or within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- Your academic and/or professional references
You May Like: Hult International Business School Scholarships & Awards in USA
- How-to-Apply: Candidates are first to submit an MSc International Management application before the deadline.
- Successful applicants will be invited to apply for the
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to submit a video assessment. In the three-minute video response, you will be asked to describe the time when you had most impact as a leader.
Application Deadline: 21 January 2022