The University of Southern Denmark is pleased to announce the Pre- Graduate Scholarships for the brilliant students for the academic year 2021-2022.The programme aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in the pre-graduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark provides world-class education and is dedicated to an international viewpoint. It offers a variety of higher education programmes, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? Students at SDU have a fantastic opportunity to develop their studies and learn new skills. The university offers interactive exercises, learning materials with personal statistics, information about classes, and many communication tools.
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: The University of Southern Denmark.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pre- Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Denmark
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Denmark
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in must be related to brain/neuron research offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have the following:
- All research disciplines are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply you must fill out the form and send it as one PDF-file to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide educational funds for students for the academic year 2021-2022.