Imperial College Business School is proud to announce the LATAM Regional Scholarships for bright overseas students for the academic year 2021-2022.This scholarship is available for Latin American students who will contribute to the Imperial community in the UK.
Imperial College Business School is the business school of imperial college London. The business school was opened by Queen Elizabeth 2 in 2004. Over 90 percent of the faculty is from outside of the United Kingdom, with alumni in 124 countries.
Why study at Imperial College Business School? As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive global business and social transformation through the fusion of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: Up to £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Latin American countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants who are resident in one of the 20 Latin American countries (as defined by the United Nations)
- A strong overall application with excellent academic background, career potential, references, and personal statement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who submit their MSc programme application will receive an offer for the program will automatically be considered for this application . Successful candidates will be notified by the Admissions team.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit Contact details of two referees, Full transcripts of their degree-level studies, a Personal Statement, CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students should preferably have a First Class Honours degree or an Upper Second Class Honours degree from a recognized university or the international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you may be required to take an English language test.
Imperial College Business School will provide the amount up to £10,000 for students in the UK.
- MSc Business Analytics (on-campus, full-time) and MSc International Management – 21 January 2022
- All other MSc programmes – 1 February 2022