Do you wish to accelerate a career in International Management? If yes, then this opportunity might be for you! The Imperial College Business School is offering the amazing Global Leaders Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.Applicants from all foreign countries that wish to pursue the MSc. International Management degree at Imperial College Business School is eligible to take this application that will cover the full tuition fee of the programme.
Imperial College Business School is the business school of Imperial College London consistently ranked among the world’s top business Schools offering MBA, MSc, and Executive programmes.
Why choose to study at Imperial College Business School? The Business School drives global business and social transformation through the fusion of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates of the Business School have long and successful careers in various industries all over the world.
Application Deadline: 21st January 2022
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc International Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate the ability and passion to become visionary leaders.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and/or within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. Students must apply before the deadline to be shortlisted. Shortlisted students will further need to submit a video assessment to be selected.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Well-researched career plan
- Contact details of two referees
- Full transcripts of degree level studies
- Personal statement
- Your academic and/or professional references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class honors degree or an upper second class honors degree and GRE/GMAT scores, minimum 600 preferably.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you may be required to take an English language test.
The applicants that will successfully be selected for this application will be given the full tuition fee of the MSc. International Management programme at Imperial College Business School.