Chevron Global Human Resources Internship: Applications are hereby invited from eligible and outstanding candidates for Chevron Human Resources Internship. Chevron Human Resources internships are offered during the summer.
Chevron’s human resources development program (HRDP) prepares you for a dynamic career with Chevron – a global organization focused on growth and innovation. If you excel during your internship, you will be considered for the HR Development Program (HRDP).
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Texas
Program Duration: 10 – 12 weeks
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
Chevron Human Resources Internship | What to Expect
The HRDP is a challenging program designed to develop a pipeline of future HR leaders by enhancing your skills and providing a variety of opportunities throughout the enterprise (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream and Corporate groups).
Internship assignments mirror the experience and responsibilities of HR professionals and are designed to be challenging and rewarding. Assignments may be in the following areas:
- HR business partner
- Projects & planning
- Compensation & benefits
- Labor relations
- Organizational capability
- Strategy & planning
- Business-driven assignments
- Variety of HR roles
- Contribute value-add work
- Develop important HR competencies and business acumen
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- B.Sc and masters degree
- Leadership potential
- Ability to deliver results and manage projects effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills and influencing capability
- Commitment to a long-term career in human resources
- Willingness to be geographically mobile, both domestically and internationally
- Three to five years of prior work experience preferable.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Chevron Global Human Resources Internship, interested applicants are expected enroll through online application for a dynamic career with Chevron.
Visit the company in person and you will have the opportunity to talk to real employees and recruiters and ask questions about what it’s like to work at Chevron. Please contact your campus career center for specific details and any requirements needed prior to meeting on campus.
Application Deadline: Not Specific