Halliburton Graduate Engineering Recruitment: Do you wish to work with Halliburton – one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry? Application is now open for Halliburton engineering job for graduates in the electrical tech in one of the company’s locations of operations.
To attract and retain the best talent, Halliburton invest in the employees and empower them to develop themselves and their careers.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Egypt
Job Duration: Permanent
Available Slots: Not specified
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Basic Qualifications: OND, HND, B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
Halliburton Graduate Engineering Job | What to Expect
- The candidate works under direct supervision, repairs and performs maintenance on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools including Directional and/or M/LWD sensors.
- Performs calibration and inspection on down-hole electronic equipment.
- Areas of specialization may include: Electronics aptitude, computer skills, assembly and disassembly of Measure While Drilling and/or Logging While Drilling down-hole tools.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Requires a high school diploma, or equivalent, and
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in repair and maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Associates degree preferred.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for Halliburton Graduate Engineering Job should click here to start application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details