To encourage research and excellence in Australia, the Australian Property Institute is delighted to announce the Peter Barrington Gold Medal Awards for students. The award programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.The award, supported by the Australian Property Research and Education Fund, is open to all Australian students that undertake master’s or PhD level in a property professional field at an Australian academic institution. Students that have a relevant research subject matter will be considered for the $1,000 award.
Australian Property Institute is the leading and contemporary membership organizational body representing residential, commercial, and plant and machinery valuers, analysts, fund managers, and property lawyers.
Why study at the Australian Property Institute? API aims to be the leading and contemporary organization for property professionals in Australia. It leads and partners with its members in advancing property education, research, practice, and services to improve outcomes for business and ultimately build professional relationships, in Australia and abroad.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Australian Property Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a master’s or PhD degree in a discipline of their choice at any Australian academic institution.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their applications with a covering letter via mail.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must follow the application process of the institute they wish to join and apply accordingly via its online portal. The applicants must submit a thesis or paper which has been prepared as a component part of the Masters or PhD course of study to be undertaken along with the documents listed below to email@example.com to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Brief summary of the thesis
- Supporting statement from the supervisor from the educational institution at which the study is being undertaken
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must comply with the GPA requirement of the university chosen and must have relevant qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students fulfill the language requirements of the education institution applied to. TOEFL and IELTS are some commonly accepted English language proficiency tests.
The selected candidates will be awarded a sum of $1,000, a framed certificate of merit, and a complimentary one-year membership of API.