Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer the Africa Regional Scholarships to talented international candidates who want to pursue an MSc degree in the UK. Applications are open for the academic year 2022/2023.The scholarship programme is exclusively designed for applicants from African countries. Applicants with excellent academic backgrounds and references will be eligible to receive this application worth £10,000.
Imperial College Business School of the UK is one of the world’s top business schools. It is ranked 3rd in Europe and 12th in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021. It aims to excel by inculcating an entrepreneurial mindset.
Why choose to study at Imperial College Business School? As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive global business and social transformation through the fusion of business, technology, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in International Health Management programme offered at Imperial is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants who are residents in one of the 54 African countries (as defined by the United Nations) will automatically be considered.
- A strong overall application with excellent academic background, career potential, references, and personal statement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to log in to the Imperial College London Gateway and start their admission application. Candidates will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details of two referees
- Full CV
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: To apply for MSc International Health Management, you should preferably have a First or Upper Second Class Honours undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you may be required to take an English language test.
The selected candidates will be awarded a sum of £10,000 towards the MSc. programme undertaken at Imperial.