HEINEKEN’s CSP Internship Program for Graduate Students: The Commercial Spend Productivity (CSP) program under HEINEKEN operating company worldwide is currently inviting applications from eligible and outstanding candidates for HEINEKEN’s CSP Internship Program for Graduate Students.
This is an opportunity to work at the headquarters of Heineken International in the Department of Global Business Control, where you will join the Commercial Spend Productivity (CSP) program. It is a 6-month internship with the Commercial Spend Productivity program within the Global Commerce Control function.
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Amsterdam, France
Program Duration: 6 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: OND, HND, B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
HEINEKEN’s CSP Internship Program for Graduate Students | What to Expect
The program is responsible for developing tools and resources that can be applied by HEINEKEN’s operating companies worldwide to improve the productivity of commercial spend and unlock profitable growth. Thus, t he internship will consist of the following key components:
- Business Data Management and data visualization: As part of our CSP team, you will responsible for the comprehensive database on which all tools draw insights for benchmarking. The data base and the dashboards are managed in PowerBI.
- Capability building: Support the CSP team to deliver training plans and content that focuses helping the audience learn on where and how to apply the CSP resources.
- Business Analytics: An additional part of the internship will be providing ad-hoc Analysis to support the CSP team and the stakeholders with insights that can drive action and land the core objectives.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you are required to meet to the following criteria:
- In the final stage of your business/economics or similarly analytical study (WO Bachelor or Master);
- Proactive, independent, hands-on, accurate, enthusiastic, communicative and analytical;
- Proficient with Excel & PowerPoint, experience with tools like PowerBI is a bonus
- Proficient in Financial Accounting
- Motivated to do an internship at HEINEKEN.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for HEINEKEN’s CSP Internship Program for Graduate Students, interested applicants are required to apply online.
For additional information about this internship opportunity or the application process, please contact Bharadwaj (Barry) Raghavendran, CSP Manager at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Not Specified