VCU International Student Scholarship in USA 2022-2023: Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), USA is pleased to offer an international student Scholarship to undergraduate students with excellent academic achievement who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The VCU International Student Scholarship is sponsored with proceeds generated by the sale of Officially Licensed VCU merchandise. Virginia Commonwealth University values the contributions international students make to the university community through scholarship, service and leadership. The amount of this scholarship is up to $5,000.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Virginia Commonwealth University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Deadline: Currently Open