University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship: Applications are currently welcomed from suitably qualified and eligible international students for the University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is available for fresh undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
This Scholarship is intended to support talented international students who demonstrate excellent in academic achievement, and leadership qualities. The Scholarships have a value of up to NZD$10,000, and is available only for candidates commencing studies for the current academic session of the award
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Waikato, New Zealand
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Waikato, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to NZD$10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
University of Waikato Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
The following are part of the eligibility conditions stated for University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships, it is important to get full eligibility on the official application page;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Waikato, New Zealand.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Waikato’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are should refer to the application process and follow the steps apply to apply to the university. If you meet the eligibility conditions stated on the official page (link below), you will proceed by clicking on ‘Next Steps‘ to continue to application
Application Deadline: Ongoing