University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Australia 2021/2022: Here is an opportunity for international PhD students to achieve higher in their academic career. You are hereby invited to apply for University of Queensland PhD Scholarship in Industrial control systems cyber security. This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University.
The project aims to investigate cyber automation for critical infrastructure which utilizes industry control systems. There are 2 main project directions: (1) to build a distributed data collection infrastructure for IT and OT networks to achieve automated early warning detection and (2) to develop a swift and effective detection method which prevent malicious behaviour in the network for cyber-security of Industrial IoT devices and ICS
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum, and living stipend
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International students
University of Queensland PhD Scholarship 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program in Industrial control systems cyber security offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Queensland, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Queensland’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Recommended: Top 10 Australia Scholarships for International Students
- How-to-Apply: To be considered for this scholarship, please email the following documents to Professor Ryan Ko (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Documents: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript/s, Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements e.g TOEFL, IELTS, Research proposal.
- Please note the following: Submitting the above documents does not constitute a full application for admission into The University of Queensland’s PhD program. If you are selected as the preferred applicant, you will then be invited to submit a full application for admission. You can familiarize yourself with the documents required for this process on the Future Student’s website.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official website for further details