Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund in partnership with KPMG, Andersen and Leadway Assurance Company Limited invites application from suitably qualified applicants for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme for Nigerian students.
The scholarship award programme aims to support outstanding Nigerian students through their university education at any Federal University in Nigeria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund, KPMG, Andersen, Leadway Assurance Company Limited
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Federal Universities
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Also, Check: Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2021/22 for Nigerian Undergraduates
Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who attended public secondary schools in Nigeria or private secondary schools.
- Student’s SSCE results cannot be older than 2 years.
- Only for students who are not currently on any scholarship scheme.
- Open to students admitted into 100 level of their studies at the time of application.
- Candidate’s four-year course must be in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Insurance or Actuarial Sciences.
- Candidates must have admission into a Federal University in Nigeria
- Must have scored a minimum of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Possess a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- Scholarship grant worth Four Hundred Thousand Naira (400,000) annually.
- Summer internship opportunities during the holiday or while they are on National Industrial attachment.
- Mentorship opportunities and exposure
- Upon completion, candidates will be eligible to work at any of the three firms (KPMG, Leadway Assurance or Andersen) if they graduate with a First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree.
Apply for: Fully Funded AIG Scholarships 2022/2023 to Study at University of Oxford
How-to-Apply: Candidates that meet the above eligibility criteria are to apply online and provide all the supporting documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 28 September 2021
Visit website for Further Details