East Tennessee State University International Students Scholarship 2021/22: The East Tennessee State University (ETSU) is pleased to announce their International students scholarships for the next academic session to be taken at one of the best universities in the United States. The International Students Scholarship aims at supporting eligible new international students enrolling for an undergraduate or a postgraduate study.
The university is developing a world-class environment to enhance student success and improve the quality of life in the region and beyond. The institution is large enough to offer all the opportunities that can be imagined but small enough to provide personal attention to students in their quest for knowledge. International students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity to be trained at ETSU
Scholarship Sponsor(s): East Tennessee State University
Scholarship to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Worth: Varies according to the type of scholarship
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: The scholarship is for international students
East Tennessee State University International Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the scholarships, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students possessing excellent academic qualities wishing to advance their educational career in the United States of America.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant qualifications required for admission into the undergraduate program of the Grand Valley State University.
- Postgraduate applicants must possess relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or its equivalent to be eligible to be admitted into a postgraduate program of the East Tennessee State University.
- Applicants must apply for admission to ETSU and have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
The Scholarships are:
- Merit Scholarships: The scholarship is available to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. Undergraduate students will be awarded $12,500 while graduate students are awarded $11,500.
- Creative Arts Scholarships for Out-of-State and International students available for all majors. The successful recipients will recieve support in an amount equivalent to out-of-state tuition which is approximately $19,000 per academic year.
- Graduate Assistantships and Tuition Scholarships for graduate students only. International students may apply for graduate assistanships (GA) and tuition scholarships (TS). Only students in their first period of enrollment as graduate students at ETSU may apply for a TS.
- Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships and Awards
- Global Korea Scholarship (GKS)(Fully-Funded by Korean Government)
How-to-Apply: All international students who apply for admission to the university are considered for the scholarship. Upon admission, applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be offered the scholarship automatically.
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official Webpage for more Details