Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2021 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Graduate Trainee Program for engineering and related disciplines.
Nigeria LNG Limited was established as a limited liability company in 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
Company/Organization: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Targeted at: Recent Graduates
Program Duration: Not specified
Slots: Not stated.
As part of its effort to improve its output, the Nigera LNG seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
- Trainee Operator (PO/2021/001)
The job objective is to carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
- Trainee Technician (PM/2021/001)
The job objective is to execute fielCourse Eligibility:Course Eligibility:d or workshop maintenance tasks, to meet work programmes, safety requirements, and quality standards to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
- To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, applicants should possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics/Electrical Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- To be eligible for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- All candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than 2018.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Nigeria LNG Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 are to follow the procedures (below):
- Log on to the official website.
- Navigate to “Careers”,
- Click on “Current Vacancies”,
- Click on “Register with US” on Related Links to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links
- Click on the position to access the details and apply.
- Attach/upload copies of relevant certificates along with application-on the Job Portal.
- Government Issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificate.
- Copies of Secondary education certificate
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
Application Deadline: 12th October 2021