BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021-2022: Brac University, Bangladesh welcomes applications for the offers of full and partial scholarships/financial Aid to all undergraduate and postgraduate international students who meet the eligibility criteria. Apply for Brac University needs based Scholarship. This is available for exceptional students with excellent academic achievement.
Brac University award 100% tuition and other fees (semester fees, lab fees, library etc.) waiver with food and accommodation is awarded to economically disadvantaged but meritorious students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brac University, Bangladesh
Scholarships to be taken at: Brac University, Bangladesh
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition waiver
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
BRAC University Scholarship 2021-2022 |Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4 is required to be maintained in all the semesters.
- If a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise scholarship will be discontinued.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Brac University, Bangladesh
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Brac University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are required to take admission at the Brac University, Bangladesh. Thereafter, proceed to download an online application fill and submit.
Application Deadline: Ongoing