Are you a young, resourceful and vibrant individual aged 27 or below? Are you interested in learning the art of Investment Banking? Then, here is a chance for you to get a foothold in the financial sector. Apply for the 2021 Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Programme.
The Graduate Trainee Programme offers graduates in the financial discipline the opportunities to be trained in Asset Management, Securities Trading and Private Banking. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and improve their financial skills.
Company/Organisation: Alpha Morgan Capital
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All nationalities
Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Programme | DETAILS
Alpha Morgan Capital was established in 2012 as a Fund Management and Investment Banking Outfit offering products and services in traditional asset management as well as alternative assets to clients with a goal for wealth preservation and appreciable growth over time. The graduate trainee programme initiative of Alpha Morgan Capital is aimed at improving the skills of young graduates in the financial sector and also make them become experts in Asset Management and Investment Banking.
To be considered for the 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in any finance related course (e.g., Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Sciences et).
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division and also completed the NYSC programme.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Alpha Morgan Capital Graduate Trainee Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late entry will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details