Applications are invited for UTS Science Diploma to Degree Scholarship (INSEARCH) to pursue Diploma in Science as well as to pursue a degree within the faculty of science. International students are eligible to apply for this application program. This scholarship was established to attract high-achieving commencing international students who are completing a Diploma of Science at UTS: INSEARCH, and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at the UTS Faculty of Science.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
Application Deadline: Open
https://3546b1fbc18289ff58f41b6e0f37ed9f.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlCourse Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree as a diploma programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to pursue Diploma in Science as well as to pursue a degree within the faculty of science.
Awards: UTS will pay each recipient AUD $5,000 towards the first session tuition fees.
Number of Awards: Approximately ten (10) Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year.
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Australia
To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia)
- Meet all admission criteria for the selected course
- Be commencing full-time studies on-campus
- Be commencing a UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate program
- Have completed a Diploma in Science at UTS: INSEARCH.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students apply to study at UTS through UTS International. Faculty of Science
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: Required levels of English proficiency for the course you’re interested in.