The University of Oklahoma is presenting the Freshman international awards program for those candidates who have a dream of starting their educational journey in the US. The educational is available for high achieving international students who are on the way of starting their undergraduate educational program at the University of Oklahoma in the United States.
The University of Oklahoma is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities. It is a public research university which was established in 1890 and has its main campus in Norman.
Why study at the University of Oklahoma? The University offers 152 baccalaureate programs, 160 master’s programs, 75 doctorate programs, and 20 majors at the first professional level for both the US and International students.
- University or Organization: The University of Oklahoma
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from outside the US are worthy for this opportunity
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Interested applicants must receive a place to study a degree program at the University of Oklahoma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit their academic records, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and any other document which is essential for their admission.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must attending secondary school in a country other than the United States.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
https://36e6dbefaaf4cfdd3d0098294775a188.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlThe grant is based on SAT and/or ACT scores which are as follows-
|Award of Excellence||$56,000|
($14,000 x 4 years)
|31 ACT or 1390 SAT (or greater)|
($13,000 x 4 years)
|29-30 ACT or 1330-1380 SAT|
($9,000 x 4 years)
|28 ACT or 1300-1320 SAT|
|Academic Achievement Award||$32,000|
($8,000 x 4 years)
|26-27 ACT or 1230-1290 SAT|
|Non-Resident Merit Award||$24,000|
($6,000 x 4 years)
|24-25 ACT or 1160-1220 SAT|
|Sower Award||$8,000 ($2,000 x 4 years)||Please contact our International Team at email@example.com for details.|