With the goal of fostering student’s education in Taiwan, the Taiwan Ministry of Education is granting an excellent opportunity through its scholarship programme.The study program’s aim is to strive to give high-achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Taiwan’s Ministry of Education is a government agency tasked with formulating educational policies and supervising the country’s public schools. International entrants and local students both benefit from the scholarship programmes and resources the university sponsors.
Why study in Taiwan? Taiwan has a world-class school system, an excellent healthcare system, low crime, and political freedom. High-quality, internationally flexible curricula are used in Taiwanese education. It also offers a diverse cultural scene and promising job possibilities in the future. Taiwan’s educational establishments are likewise world-class.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Taiwan Ministry
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and masters
- Award: 25,000 per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Doctoral or master degree-seeking applicants who are currently university lecturers or professors in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the degree programme at Taiwan University. Submit all application materials to Sonia Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Attach the CV and lecturer certificate in order to apply for the programme
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have knowledge of the English language.
Taiwan Ministry will provide the award amount of NTD 25,000 per month (NTD300,000 per year) for students.