Siena Heights University is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the international awards programme for the academic year 2022-2023.The award is available for international high school senior or transfer students who wish to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Established in 1919, Siena Heights University is a Roman Catholic university in Adrian, Michigan. It offers various degree programmes for students.
Why study at Siena Heights University? The mission of the university is to provide students and alumni assistance with identifying a career, developing a professional plan, evaluating and implementing career choices and creating a professional image.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Siena Heights University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, students have to meet the following criteria:
- International high school seniors or transfer students with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity , students are required to take admission in an undergraduate course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic transcripts, and certificates with the application, passport photo.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible for regular admission to the University.
- Official results of the ACT or SAT
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The Siena Height University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their studies in the USA.