Ramapo College is now offering Merit-Based Scholarships to support international students financially during their undergraduate studies for the academic year 2022-2023.The educational program is open for brilliant students who wish to enter in an undergraduate degree at RCNJ in the USA.
Founded in 1969, Ramapo College of New Jersey is a public liberal arts college located in Mahwah, New Jersey. It offers bachelor’s degrees in the arts, business, the social and natural sciences, and the humanities, as well as in professional studies programs.
Why study at Ramapo College? At this college, candidates will gain the knowledge and skills that they need to lead a successful career. Here applicants can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University: Ramapo College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New Jersey Community College Graduate by the time you enrol in Fall 2021
- Transfer applicants with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher will be considered for a scholarship.
- Candidates must be in good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at Ramapo College. After that, they can complete an online application for the funding program.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a copy of passport and financial documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Ramapo College will provide the tuition-fee to the winning students for the academic year 2022/2023.