Apply for the PhD Scholarships in ARC Training Centre for Integrated Operations for Complex Resources at the University of Adelaide and study in Australia. The scholarship programme is open to all international applicants for the academic year 2021-2022.The grant is funded by the Australian Research Council to support international and domestic full-time Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students who wish to undertake research study at the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences. The award consists of a yearly stipend for up to 3.5 years.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universitiesworldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide is ranked 1st in Employability in the USA. It is recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenge and inspire its students. Students at the University of Adelaide receive the best academic preparation to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35, 013
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand students and applicants form all other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study at the Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences in mining engineering, mineral processing, metallurgy, chemical engineering, biochemistry, geostatistics, applied geology, mechanical engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics and related areas at Adelaide are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new commencing students at Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete their admission application on the university portal. The applicants must submit an expression of interest for the opportunity along with the below-mentioned documents via mail at email@example.com to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status, if applicable
- Degree parchments
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to submit all necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- CAE – 176
- PTE – 58
The candidates that will win the scholarship will be provided a stipend of $34,013 per annum for 3.5 years while they study at the University of Adelaide.