Saint Louis University School of Law is pleased to announce the LL.M. in American Law for Foreign Lawyers Scholarships for law students and legal professionals.SLU LAW will award one full-tuition grant and three 30% reduced tuition grants to extraordinary LLM applicants.
Located in Saint Louis, Missouri, Saint Louis University is one of the nation’s oldest and most distinguished Catholic institutions. To God’s greater glory and for the betterment of humanity, it proudly ranks 103rd among National Universities.
Why choose Saint Louis University? A challenging and transformative education at SLU prepares students to become bold and confident leaders. Educating the mind, body, heart, and soul as a whole is the goal at Saint Louis University.Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: Saint Louis University
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: LLM
- Award: Full-tuition
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply through Applicant Portal or through the Common Application. Students who wish to be considered for this application should submit their application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 500-word essay, how their identity affected their lives and future plans
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit ACT or SAT scores
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 64
- Duolingo – 125
Saint Louis University will provide one full-tuition grant and three 30% reduced tuition grants to extraordinary LL.M. applicants.