Bursaries help students achieve their goals by eliminating their financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Greenwich is providing international awards.The bursary aims to encourage talented international students to enroll in full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Greenwich, founded in 1890, offers a large pool of highly qualified faculty with a wide range of skills, as well as strong ties to business. Numerous undergraduate and graduate programmes are available in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Greenwich? It is possible for students to achieve their professional goals and ambitions at this institution. You can boost your career with the support of the university by taking advantage of its interesting chances to build skills and earn useful experience.
Application Deadline: December 5, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have been offered a place to begin a course in September 2021 or January 2022.
- You will pay fees at the international rate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a personal statement, a CV including two referees, and academic qualification transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English is not your first language; you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof
International students who hold an offer to study at the University of Greenwich could receive a tuition fee discount worth up to £3,000 in the first year.