The studentships are a great way to help students pay for college. Therefore, the Australian Catholic University has announced the Global Excellence Scholarships for students for the academic year 2021-2022.All international students can participate in this application to undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree study at ACU. The grant is valued at $5,000 by the Peter Faber Business School to mark the ongoing success of the university.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded educational institute that invests heavily in research programmes. It is ranking as one of the top 10 Catholic universities globally with an aim to establish an inclusive study environment.
Why choose Australian Catholic University? Australian Catholic University is ranked in the top two percent of the universities across the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and is also one of the top three universities in Australia with programmes designed to help students secure internships and employment.Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree programmes in Business and Information Technology offered at ACU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the programme of their choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to login to the university portal and complete their admission application. The application can be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- High school results
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have completed the final year of Australian schooling (Year 12), or an equivalent alternative qualification or a bachelor’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepted.
The selected applicants will be rewarded $5,000 towards the applied undergraduate or graduate degree programme at ACU.