If you are looking for a multidisciplinary education option abroad, here is an opportunity for you! Sharda University has launched the Ambassador’s Scholarships programme in India for international students.Not only international, but also Indian students can participate in the scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022. The Award will be directed towards the programme fee at Sharda.
Sharda University, one of the Top UGC-approved Universities in Delhi-NCR for providing the best Quality Education, is a degree university ranked among the Top 10 Private Universities in North India.
Why choose to study at Sharda University? AT Sharda, they believe that student participation in career enhancement activities through exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering, and work-based learning is the key o quality education. Students are encouraged to be lifelong learners.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sharda University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Indians and students from all other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any degree or PhD programmes in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences offered at Sharda.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an eligible degree programme at Sharda.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need t register themselves on the Sharda University portal to apply. Students can click the ‘Apply Now button on this page and apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet or an international equivalent
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet or an international equivalent
- Photocopy of ID Proof
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents required by the university and have attained at least 55% in their previous education.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have proficiency in English Communication.
The applicants will be given a partial tuition fee of up to 20%-50% or a full tuition fee of up to 100% of the applied degree or PhD programme at Sharda.