Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training is delighted to announce the Louisa Alessandri Memorial Fund funding for the academic year 2022-2023.The purpose of The grant is to assist a student with a physical disability to achieve their career aspirations.
To improve the educational experience for students with a disability, ADCET provides information, advice and resources to disability practitioners, academics, teachers and students on inclusive practices within the post-secondary education sector.
Why should you apply for this programme? The Australian Disability Clearinghouse on education and training gives great opportunities to physically disabled students to achieve their career aspirations.
Application Deadline: September 30.
- University or Organization: Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- AwardS: AUD $10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible countries: Australia
- Eligible course or subjects: Undergraduate degree in any area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Eligible students must have the following credentials:
- Applicants must have a physical disability, or a visual or hearing impairment, and provide a statement describing how the disability impacts his/her ability to undertake study
- Aspirants must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to an area of study that can lead to a possible career path in the future.
- Candidates should provide evidence of current enrolment in the study with a recognized institution.
- Entrants should provide evidence of successful completion of at least one semester of relevant tertiary or post-secondary study.
- Entrants should have demonstrated leadership qualities and community involvement
- Students should be under 40 years of age
- Students should be Australian citizens and reside in WA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive this award, applicants will have to complete an online application form that must include references from two referees who are able to support the applicants in terms of the eligibility criteria. Reference can be prepared by using this online reference form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit references from two referees who are able to support the applicants in terms of the eligibility criteria.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from university to university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from university to university.
The university will provide all the facilities with financial support to physically disabled students to achieve their career aspirations.