Do you want funding to pursue your LLM degree abroad? Apply for the LLM & Postgraduate Law Study Bursaries offered by LLMStuddy.There are only 10 bursaries available for the academic year 2021-2022 for all international students. The bursary is £500 towards postgraduate law and LLM studies worldwide.
LLMStudy.com is the most comprehensive and wide course search database in the UK, Europe, USA, and Worldwide of Master of Law degree studies. It helps students find the perfect LLM degree for themselves.
Why pursue an LLM degree? International LLM studies help bright students gain knowledge of international law that could help them gain a competitive edge over other candidates. Holding an international LLM from a top university could significantly lift the students earning potential as well.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: LLM Study
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master of Law study programme in any global university is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to any university of their choice via its dedicated application portal. Applicants must fill the registration form to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Entry essay
- Offer letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements if the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students provide English language proficiency proof as required by their university.
The selected candidates will be provided £500 towards the costs of pursuing an LLM degree in a university of their choice.