The studentships are a great way to encourage students. Therefore, Jönköping University is granting the Erasmus+ Scholarships for high achieving candidates in Sweden.The bursary is available for international students who want to study undergraduate or master degree coursework at the university. The grant is open for the academic year 2022/2023. The programme provides opportunities for over 4 million participants in Europe to study, train and gain experience abroad.
Jönköping University was established in 1977 in Sweden. It provides 80 bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes and specialisations. JU is a young professional-oriented university as well as a non-profit higher education institution.
Why would like to study at Jönköping University? Through its four schools, JU prepares students to work in a worldwide context and provides world-class education. On all degree levels, students can take courses and study programmes in Swedish and English.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Jönköping University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters degree
- Awards: 400-460 euro per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: European Union, North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and Serbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject offered by Jönköping University
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only a student whose first choice of study is Jönköping University is eligible to apply
- Only students who are applying to a programme from the start are qualified
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, applicants must apply for studies at Jönköping University here. After that, applicants can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: An individual statement that describes your educational experience, career plans, etc. (max 200 words) and Letter of Recommendation, e.g. from a former teacher or employer. The following documents are attached to the e-mail:
- Grant Agreement
- Certificate of Arrival and Attendance
- Learning Agreement
- Erasmus Student Charter
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the application, must check all the requirements for undergraduate and master admission to Jönköping. Note: Must upload documents in PDF format.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to have TOEFL/IELTS or another English language certificate to meet the standard English language requirements for application to Jönköping University.
Jönköping University will provide the award amount of between 400-460 euro per month to the successful students for the academic year 2022/2023. The grant is an EU funded financial support to help you cover additional costs related to your mobility abroad.